Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2016

Satire: Flamingo Exhibit

"I don’t care if you’re a man, woman or child: you fall into my zoo enclosure, you ----- dead. End of story." - A Flamingo

I've got to admit, the Harambe story caught me off guard.  For weeks after the tragic incident at the Cincinnati Zoo, it seemed that the gorilla story was front-page news everywhere you looked.  Heck, if this wasn't a presidential election year, it might still be there.  With it came a lot of satire, most of it pretty bad. 

I came across this a month or so ago and thought it was hilarious as only someone who works with the meekest, fussiest American flamingos to ever grace a zoo could.  My first reaction was "Too soon..."  Well, it's been long enough, so here we go, apologies to anyone offended.

Language not suitable for kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment