Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2015

Sporcle Quiz: Cryptozoology

"When I was starting junior high in the early 1970s... [m]y mother and I had an agreement - if the good people at Today announced the capture of the Loch Ness monster, I got to stay home from school and watch the unfolding drama."

- Scott Weidensaul, The Ghost with Trembling Wings

Researching and writing about giant snakes earlier this month brought back my childhood fascination with cryptozoology, the science of unknown animals.  It's become something of a minor theme this month, so I figured what better way to commemorate it then by a Sporcle quiz, highlighting some of Cryptozoology's favorite monsters?  Some are familiar, some pretty obscure, but all are fascinating... even if they don't exist.

That we know of, anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment